- LocationLondon, ON
- Salary$23.34 hourly for 30 hours per week
- Terms of employmentPermanent employment
- Day, Morning
- Start dateStarts as soon as possible
- Benefits: Other benefits, Long term benefits
- vacancies1 vacancy
- Source Job Bank #2211892
- College, CEGEP or other non-university certificate or diploma from a program of 1 year to 2 years
- or equivalent experience
- English language and literature, general
- Business administration and management, general
- Human resources management and services, other
Do not forget to register your cv on our database here REGISTER
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE TO APPLY FOR:
A) Office Admin Jobs
B) Retail stores vacancies
C) General worker Jobs
D) Cleaning vacancies
E) Jobs WITHOUT grade 12
F) Government Jobs
2 years to less than 3 years
The employer stated that this is a green job because the position:
- Involves duties and responsibilities that lead to positive environmental outcomes
- Record and prepare minutes of meetings, seminars and conferences
- Determine and establish office procedures and routines
- Schedule and confirm appointments
- Answer telephone and relay telephone calls and messages
- Answer electronic enquiries
- Compile data, statistics and other information
- Order office supplies and maintain inventory
- Arrange travel, related itineraries and make reservations
- Open and distribute regular and electronic incoming mail and other material and co-ordinate the flow of information
- Set up and maintain manual and computerized information filing systems
- Type and proofread correspondence, forms and other documents
Experience and specialization
Computer and technology knowledge
- Google Docs
- MS Excel
- MS Office
- MS Word
Area of specialization
- Charts, tables, graphs and diagrams
Security and safety
- Criminal record check
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Repetitive tasks
- Attention to detail
- Ability to multitask
- Excellent oral communication
- Excellent written communication
- Team player
Long term benefits
- Pension plan
- Parking available
- Are you available for the advertised start date?
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Do you currently reside in proximity to the advertised location?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- What is the highest level of study you have completed?
Employment groups Help –
This employer promotes equal employment opportunities for all job applicants, including those self-identifying as a member of these groups: Newcomers to Canada, Youth
Who can apply to this job?
The employer accepts applications from:
- Canadian citizens and permanent residents of Canada.
- Other candidates with or without a valid Canadian work permit.
How to apply
You have successfully applied for this job through Job Bank!
You have successfully withdrawn your application for this job.
By applying directly on Job Bank (Direct apply) Help – Applying directly on Job Bank (Direct apply)
Include this reference number in your application
Here is what you must include in your application:
- Job reference number
- Cover letter
- Proof of the requested certifications
- Highest level of education and name of institution where it was completed