Location: Tafelkop Mall
How to apply: CV and proof of residence must be dropped in a box at Tafelkop Mall
Do not forget to register your cv on our database here REGISTER
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE TO APPLY FOR:
A) Office Admin Jobs
B) Retail stores vacancies
C) General worker Jobs
D) Cleaning vacancies
E) Jobs WITHOUT grade 12
F) Government Jobs
Closing date: 02 December 2022
ABOUT COMPANY: Cashbuild is the top retailer for building materials and related products, offering competitive prices on a wide range of items to homeowners, contractors, farmers, and others needing quality materials for cash.
With 318 stores across South Africa, Namibia, Lesotho, Botswana, Swaziland and Malawi, Cashbuild employs over 6100 people dedicated to providing the best possible service and shopping experience.
Vision: Our goal is to be the top retailer and integrated supplier of building materials and related products and services in select countries around the world.
Mission: We are the preferred retailer and integrated supplier of building materials and associated products in selected countries. We strive to be socially and environmentally responsible in our business practices and to maximize returns to all our stakeholders.
- Our ability to understand our customers and markets, which enables us to offer a focused range of products and services suited to the specific needs of each of these markets;
- Our mutually beneficial relationships with our suppliers, substantial buying power and ability to control costs, which enables us to offer quality, best value products and services at convenient locations, to all our customers;
- Our progressive human resources practices, which promote a challenging and productive working environment and ensures that all our people develop to their fullest potential and are recognised and rewarded for outstanding performance;
- Improving the lives of people where we trade, by providing best value products and services, offering employment opportunities, promoting enterprise development and supporting selected community projects;
- Optimally utilising all our resources and applying industry and technology best practices through the Cashbuild Way, thereby providing superior, sustainable financial returns to our shareholders.