Equity Statement :Preference will be given to suitably certified Applicants who are contributors of the
designated organizations in line with the Employment Equity Plan and Targets of the Organisation/Operating
Only functions obtained with the aid of the careers portal will be considered, i.e. no e mail purposes will be
Do not forget to register your cv on our database here REGISTER
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE TO APPLY FOR:
A) Office Admin Jobs
B) Retail stores vacancies
C) General worker Jobs
D) Cleaning vacancies
E) Jobs WITHOUT grade 12
F) Government Jobs
Please e mail Careers-Help@transnet.net need to you have any technical/ get admission to issues.
Applicants that are involved in making use of for any of the marketed positions have to follow by means of registering on the Careers section
of the Transnet Internet. Please take care in finishing all required important points on the profile, and then observe for the position.
Alternative Application Methods: (Completed Curriculum Vitae to be submitted)
Post : Transnet Pipelines , Recruitment Office 202 , Anton Lembede Street , Durban , 4001
E-mail : APPLY HERE: https://recruiting.transnet.net/sap/bc/webdynpro/sap/hrrcf_a_posting_apply
The closing date is on 22.12.2022. It is the accountability of the applicant to make certain that HR has obtained the utility earlier than the closing date of the advertisement.
Note: if you have now not been contacted inside 30 days of the closing date of this commercial please reflect onconsideration on your
application as unsuccessful.
Any questions involving the utility or recruitment manner ought to be despatched in writing to
We urge all our employees, clients, participants of the public and our suppliers to record any form of fraud or corruption at Transnet. Call the hotline toll free number: 0800 three fifty six or e-mail Transnet@tip-offs.com
Operating Division : Transnet Pipelines
Position Title : Young Professional in Training x20
Employee Group : Trainee
Department : People Mgmt
Location : Various Locations
Reporting To : Facilitator; Skills Development
Grade Level : YPT
Reference Number : 40001407
The YPT programme will run for two years in order to provide younger South African brain work exposure. This software will create
opportunities for younger gifted people to grow, join nationwide.
•Transnet Pipelines affords possibilities for younger professionals/graduates of Universities or Universities of Technology,
between 18 and 35 years on a Young Professional-In-Training programme.
•This is a two yr structured improvement programme aiming at imparting place of business publicity to the young
professional/graduates to obtain work experience
PLEASE NOTE: Transnet, its personnel or representatives in no way ask for a rate from job seekers. Any such requests are fraudulent. Please document any
suspicious things to do in this regard to the Transnet anti-fraud line on 0800 three 056.
•There is an evaluation after each and every six months till the quit of the programme
Qualifications & Experience:
• Business Development & Customer: Honours Marketing Management
• Strategy & Performance Management: Honours Statistics and Transport Economics
• Legal and Compliance, Compliance Section: Master’s Degree in Law or LLM
• People Management: Degree Business Administration in Human Resources
• Risk & SHEQ: Diploma Risk Management
• Risk & SHEQ: Diploma Environmental science or Manager
• Risk & SHEQ: Diploma Health and Safety, Environmental Health
• Finance – Financial Reporting: BCom in Accounting or National Diploma in Financial Accounting /Cost Management.
• Finance – Governance Risk & Controls: Bachelor’s Degree in accounting / Auditing
• Finance – Corporate Finance: BCom in Accounting or National Diploma in Financial Accounting / Cost Management
• Finance – Economic Regulation: BCom Degree in Accounting or Management Accounting / Economics
• ICT: Degree in Information Technology / Computer Science or associated equivalent
• ICT: National Diploma in Information Technology / Computer Science or associated equivalent
• Supply Chain Management: Degree Quantity Surveying, Supply Chain, Commerce
• Conceptual and analytical thinker
• Results focused
• Emotionally intelligent
• Good communicator
• Ability to study