Receptionist Job Description:
We are looking for someone to take on the responsibility of greeting visitors and clients to our office. This involves welcoming people who come in, answering any phone calls and taking messages, as well as sorting through and delivering any mail.
Do not forget to register your cv on our database here REGISTER
The perfect candidate for this role is a detail-oriented team player who is always willing to go the extra mile. They will be the first point of contact for visitors at the office, and will always greet them with a smile.
Additionally, they will be responsible for duties such as organizing inbound and outbound mail, administrative work, and general clerical support. To be successful in this role, excellent written and verbal communication skills are a must, as well as competency in Microsoft Office applications
– High school diploma or relevant work experience
– Ability to maintain a positive attitude
– Prior experience as a receptionist or in a related field. (Bonus)
– Consistent, professional dress, and manner.
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
– Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
– Good time management skills.
– Experience with administrative and clerical procedures. (Bonus)
– Able to contribute positively as part of a team, helping with various required tasks.
1. Greeting clients and visitors in a positive manner and providing assistance with any enquiries they may have.
2. Preparing quotes for clients and assisting with various administrative tasks including copying, faxing and taking notes.
3. Answering phones professionally, screening calls and routing them as necessary.
4. Assisting colleagues with administrative tasks and performing ad-hoc administrative duties as required.
– Must always be able to take advice from others and learn.
Please email CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Location: Cape Town, Western Cape, South Africa