INTERN CIRCULAR: 017/2021
1. Interested applicants are invited to apply for the positions listed in the circular.
2. An application letter together with a comprehensive CV, must be forwarded to the contact details mentioned in the circular attached.
3. The City of Johannesburg reserves the right not to make an appointment.
4. Applications, which have not been responded to within 6 weeks of closing date, should be regarded as unsuccessful.
5. Appointment will be made accordance with the COJ Employment Equity policy and People with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
6. The City of Johannesburg is an equal opportunity employer.
7. Finalization of the appointment to be made within 4 months from the closing date of circular.
CLOSING DATE: WEDNESDAY, 05 MAY 2021
The details are as follows:
1. Department: Group Governance
Branch: Management Support Services
Designation: Intern x 3
Salary Range: R3 500 pm (cost to company, basic salary, no benefits)
• Grade 12 / NQF level 4;
• Computer literacy and Office Application.
• Ages between 18 – 35 years; and
• Only City of Joburg residents will be considered
Primary Function: To provide administrative support to the Management Support Unit in order to achieve efficient organizational processes and attainment of highest service standards.
Key Learning Areas: Provide administrative, interpersonal, public relations and professional support skills to the Line manager in rendering an effective management support service, thus ensuring that the Department meets the goals and objectives.
Leading Competencies: Work independently. Work under pressure. Accountable and be able to maintain privacy and confidentiality.
Core Competencies: Communication and organizational skills, interpersonal abilities and attention to detail. Ability to plan, organize and prioritize work.
Contact Person: Nthabiseng Makhele
Tel No: (011) 407 6550
Workplace: 158 Civic Boulevard, Metro Centre, Braamfontein
All applications will be through the website using this link: https://share.hsforms.com/1OFfO8gJ8Qreszkbnzgwjpw469tl
CLOSING DATE: 05 MAY 2021
INTERN VACANCY CIRCULAR: 017/2021