INTERN VACANCY CIRCULAR: 0014/2021
1. Interested applicants are invited to apply for the positions listed in the circular.
2. Complete online job application form and attached all relevant documents.
3. The City of Johannesburg reserves the right not to make an appointment.
4. Applications, which have not been responded to within 6 weeks of closing date, should be regarded as unsuccessful.
5. Appointments will be made in accordance with the COJ Employment Equity policy and People with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
6. The City of Johannesburg is an equal opportunity employer.
7. Finalization of the appointments to be within 4 months from the closing date of circular.
CLOSING DATE: MONDAY, 26 APRIL 2021
The details are as follows:
1. Department: Group Finance: Revenue Shared Services Centre
Branch: Customer Relations Services Centre
Salary Range: R8 329.27 pm (cost to company, basic salary, no benefits)
Relevant National Diploma/Degree;
Knowledge of local government will be an added advantage;
Computer literacy and good communication skills;
Must be able to work extended hours as and when required;
Ages between 18 – 35 years; and
Only City of Joburg residents will be considered
Primary Function: Provide a high quality Customer Service to customer contacts via all media (telephonically, written correspondence, e-services and if necessary visiting customers), using initiative to resolve a minimum of 80% of customer queries on first contact, within the Customer Interface environment, while meeting or exceeding targets set by the R&CRM department.
Key Performance Areas: Handle customer information and service requests within the customer interface using all necessary resources available to resolve queries at first contact. Receive and process all customer requests onto the CRM system according to R&CRM set standards. Log all queries onto the CRM according to R&CRM set standards. Monitor work status on all opened calls. Process reconnections for municipal owned entities. Channel all queries unresolved at first contact to the correct department/s for their intervention.
Implement credit control procedures – including making necessary debt arrangements with customers, opening and closing of accounts as per set CoJ policies/procedures. Implement social package processes, methods and systems. Perform office administration duties.
Leading Competencies: Operational and technical decision-making; Stakeholder Management; Teamwork and Accountability; Activity management; Customer liaison and influencing skills.
Core Competencies: Attention to detail and high levels of accuracy and excellent planning, organizing and time management skills; Good negotiation and conflict management skills. Good problem solving skills and information gathering skills; Excellent verbal, written and communication skills; Ability to operate with continued pressure to deliver high quality work standards; Ability to work independently; Good Ethics; Confidentiality; Multi-tasking; Strong figures; Work under pressure; Lateral thinker; Customer and Service Delivery Management (Batho Pele) Ethics; Use own discretion.
Contact Person: Gontse Segole
Tel No: (011) 628 4199
Workplace: 61 Thuso House, Jorissen Street, Braamfontein
All applications will be through the website using this link:– https://zfrmz.com/DOP2ro9fQbeKbCzYOCxm
CLOSING DATE: 26 April 2021
INTERN VACANCY CIRCULAR: 014/2021 (RE-advertisement of 006/2020)