Aspen invites unemployed graduates to apply Business Analyst Graduate / Internship Programme 2021.
Internship Application Closing Date : 19 April 2021
Internship Location: Gauteng
The Business Analyst graduate will be employed on a graduate programme to advance their skills in Analytics
as the person chosen will have this as their primary interest.
The Business Analyst graduate will go through a robust training process whilst being exposed to creating basic
reporting under supervision. They will be working under the guidance of an experienced analyst.
This person would be exposed to the various departments with BEX in order to gain Insight on the collaborative
work required within the division. The second level exposure would be to the Business in stages to align with
the business support aspect of this role and understand where the role.
As a graduate you will be exposed to the following:
- Spending time with marketing- a week in each division, will be arranged with relevant head
- Basic business analytics – look at interactions within Business Excellence and how the various teams in and collaborate.
- Training provide on data sets and required to complete basic data extracts
- Gain an understanding of Source data vs models created
- Meeting with External departments involved
- Exposure to BI department to understand how data is incorporated into useful models for the business
- Assistance on work whilst learning
- Generating simple reports
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
- Basic proficiency in Microsoft Office programs, such as Excel and PowerPoint
- Basic skills in effective communication verbally and in writing with diverse groups including business associates, technical associates.
- The ability to interact with colleagues.
- Critical thinking, analytical and problem-solving skills.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Matric/ Grade 12
- Must have a completed relevant Degree in Engineering /B.Com /B.Bus Science /BSc. Computer Science
Aspen is committed to the principles of equal employment opportunity and suitably qualified job applicants are invited to submit their CV online on or before the 19 April 2021
Preference will be given to applicants from designated groups through a fair recruitment and selection process in accordance with laws governing employment equity, where such laws are applicable to the Aspen entity that will employ the successful candidate. If you have not heard from the HR department within 30 days of this advert closing, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Internal Applications must be completed using an Aspen mailing address after applicants have had informed their direct line managers of their applicatio