We are looking for additional help in our sales office with the following requirements / job description:
– Greet and welcome guests as soon as they arrive at the office
– Direct visitors to the appropriate person and office
– Answer, screen and forward incoming phone calls
– Ensure the reception area is tidy and presentable, with all necessary stationery and material (e.g. pens, forms and brochures)
– Provide basic and accurate information in-person and via phone/email
– Receive, sort and distribute mail
– Maintain office security by following safety procedures and controlling access via the reception desk (Allowing / buzzing in of visitors, enforcing the covid-19 protocols)
– Ordering of office supplies for all departments and keep inventory of stock
– Update calendars and schedule meetings
– Arrange travel and accommodations
– Perform other clerical receptionist duties such as filing, photocopying or scanning of customer invoices, capturing of GRNs (Goods Received Notes) and Supplier
– Invoices, printing of invoices and taking out for Picking & Checking, assisting the accounting office at times with following up with suppliers for outstanding documents if needed, double checking that all delivery notes and back orders are invoiced and filed correctly, provide Word and Excel processing and secretarial support, managing all steps with couriers (collection & deliveries) and supplying the necessary feedback to the appropriate person/s.
Do not forget to register your cv on our database here REGISTER
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE TO APPLY FOR:
A) Office Admin Jobs
B) Retail stores vacancies
C) General worker Jobs
D) Cleaning vacancies
E) Jobs WITHOUT grade 12
F) Government Jobs
– Manage and delegate to domestic worker
– Perform support to internal sales office with greeting and assisting clients, processing of invoices, following up on quotations, supplying feedback to office manager with regards to tasks given, cold calling and phoning of existing customers
– First Aid (Employer’s responsibility to book training)
– Pastel Partner
– MS Excel
– MS Word
– MS Outlook
Monday – Thursday: 07:50 – 17:00
Friday: 07:50 – 16:00
We are looking preferably for a female in good health with own transport, bilingual in Afrikaans & English (read, write & speak).
Please email your C.V., copy of I.D. and salary expectation to email@example.com
Location: Bellville, Western Cape, South Africa
Emails only, please.
Please take note of the following:
- Please do not apply if you do not fit the job description.
- All CV’s must be submitted in Microsoft Word format.
- All information submitted is considered private and confidential.
- You will never be asked for any payment from Bizcraft Recruitment