ABOUT US SASOL
Sasol is a global chemicals and energy company. We harness our knowledge and expertise to integrate sophisticated technologies and processes into world-scale operating facilities. We safely and sustainably source, produce and market a range of high-quality products in 22 countries, creating value for stakeholders.
Our purpose “Innovating for a better world” compels us to deliver on triple bottom line outcomes of People, Planet and Profit, responsibly and always with the intent to be a force for good.
Do not forget to register your cv on our database here REGISTER
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE TO APPLY FOR:
A) Office Admin Jobs
B) Retail stores vacancies
C) General worker Jobs
D) Cleaning vacancies
E) Jobs WITHOUT grade 12
F) Government Jobs
We have prioritised four Sustainable Development Goals to ensure our business is environmentally, socially and economically sustainable.
We are a public company listed on the Johannesburg Stock Exchange in South Africa and the New York Stock Exchange in the United States. We strive to deliver sustainable and superior value to all our stakeholders.
Learnerships are learning programmes that require on the job learning supported by structured or institutional learning.
You can take up a learnership in the following fields:
- Chemical Plant Operations (AKA Process/Production)
- Instrumentation and Control
- Electrical operations
APPLY AND VIEW ALL LEARNERSHIPS HERE: https://www.sasol.com/careers/learnerships
OUR PRIORITISED SUSTAINABLE DEVELOPMENT GOALS (SDGs)
- SDG 8: Promote sustained, inclusive and sustainable economic growth, full and productive employment and decent work for all
- SDG 12: Ensure sustainable consumption and production patterns
- SDG 13: Take urgent action to combat climate change and its impacts
- SDG 17: Strengthen the means of implementation and revitalise the global partnership for sustainable development