Do not forget to register your cv on our database here REGISTER
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE TO APPLY FOR:
A) Office Admin Jobs
B) Retail stores vacancies
C) General worker Jobs
D) Cleaning vacancies
E) Jobs WITHOUT grade 12
F) Government Jobs
Here’s what you can expect to be doing in the role:
It is necessary to obtain working experience within a retail organization, so you will receive training and receive feedback throughout the year as you work towards achieving sales objectives and revenue targets.
Provide a professional, polite and efficient service by acting as an ambassador and meet the business needs, such as achieving sales and revenue targets in line with the needs of the business.
A little about who you are:
- Matric/Grade 12
- University or TVET Diploma in Call Centre Management / Business Management /Entrepreneurship or Relevant
- Clear criminal record
- Computer Literacy advantageous
- Effective communicator
- Have problem solving ability
- Eagerness and willingness to learn and grow
- Good work ethic
The monthly stipend allows for a working experience and Cafe’ and lounge area staff restaurant with a variety of healthy meal options.
- Updated CV
- Certified copy of ID (not older than 3 months)
- Certified Matric certificate (not older than 3 months)
- Certified Statement of results or Diploma (not older than 3 months)
This position will be based in Wynberg and Blackheath
We have the courage and the desire to contribute new ideas and turn those ideas into reality, according to our values. We treat our business like our own, and that’s why we think of ourselves as entrepreneurs. We are careful with the impact of what we say and do. We want to deliver excellence in everything that we do.
1 – 2 Years
Southern Suburbs (Cape)