- LocationHamilton, ON
- Salary25.10 hourly for 30 to 50 hours per week
- Terms of employmentPermanent employment
- Day, Evening, Shift, Overtime, On Call, Morning
- Start dateStarts as soon as possible
- Benefits: Other benefits
- vacancies1 vacancy
- Source Job Bank #2290916
This employer has applied for a Labour Market Impact Assessment (LMIA) to hire a foreign worker to fill labour or skills shortages on a temporary basis.
Do not forget to register your cv on our database here REGISTER
- College, CEGEP or other non-university certificate or diploma from a program of 3 months to less than 1 year
- or equivalent experience
1 to less than 7 months
- Are you available for shift or on-call work?
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- What is the highest level of study you have completed?
- Free parking available
Employment groups Help –
This employer promotes equal employment opportunities for all job applicants, including those self-identifying as a member of these groups: Indigenous people, Persons with disabilities, Newcomers to Canada, Veterans, Visible minorities, Youth
Who can apply to this job?
The employer accepts applications from:
- Canadian citizens and permanent or temporary residents of Canada.
- Other candidates with or without a valid Canadian work permit.
If you want to apply for this job, click on “Show how to apply” to learn how you can contact the employer.
How to apply
289-799-5248 Between 12:00 PM and 06:00 PM
Here is what you must include in your application:
- Cover letter
- References attesting experience
- Copy of portfolio or relevant work examples
- Highest level of education and name of institution where it was completed
This job posting includes screening questions. Please answer the following questions when applying:
Important notice: This job posting was posted directly by the employer on Job Bank. The Government of Canada has taken steps to make sure it is accurate and reliable but cannot guarantee its authenticity.