The closing date for applications is the 28th of October 2022, which is when the Mpumalanga Department of Public Works, Roads and Transport invites qualified applicants to apply for their Road Worker vacancies.
Salary: R124 434 pa
Do not forget to register your cv on our database here REGISTER
- 10 X Mbombela Cost Centre, Ref: (RW/MCC/315) Mbombela Cost Centre
- 14 X Malekutu, Ref: (M/EH/329) Malekutu
- 13 X Driekoppies, Ref: (D/EN/342) Driekoppies
- 10 X Tonga, Ref: (T/EN/352) Tonga
- 13 X Umjindi, Ref: (UCC/EH/365) Umjindi
- 9 X Emakhazeni, Ref: (E/NK/374) Emakhazeni
- 4 X Victor Khanye, Ref: (VK/NK/378) Victor Khanye
- 10 X eMalahleni, Ref: (EM/NK/388) eMalahleni
- 13 X Moretele, Ref: (MCC/NK/401) Moretele
- 5 X Mkhondo, Ref: (M/GS/406) Mkhondo
- 5 X Dipaleseng, Ref: (D/GS/411) Dipaleseng
- 5 X Pixley Ka-Seme, Ref: (PKS/GS/416) Pixley Ka-Seme
- 16 X Lekwa, Ref: (LCC/GS/438) Lekwa
- 15 X Chochocho, Ref: (CHO/BOH/453) Chochocho
- 14 X Malamule, Ref: (MAL/BOH/467) Malamule
- 30 X Mashishing, Ref: (MASH/BOH/497) Mashishing
- 19 X Sabie, Ref: (RW/S/516) Sabie
- 16 X Godide Ref: (RW/GO/532) Godide
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE TO APPLY FOR:
Grade 12 plus relevant experience.
Knowledge, skills, and competencies are needed in an occupational health and safety program.
Communication and listening skills are important.
Responsibilities include patching,
bush clearing, erect road signs,
clean drainage, and remove rubbish from the road.
Any road maintenance related activities that are executed will be done as and when required.
Applications must quote the relevant reference number
Applications quoting correct reference number must be addressed (attention) to:
Ms PN Mokhotla.
Applications must be posted to The Head of Department, Department of Public Works, Roads and Transport, Private Bag X11310, Mbombela, 1200.
NO HAND DELIVERY, ONLY THROUGH POST OFFICE
Ms PN Mokhotla @ 013 766 6780 Mr PM Malaza @013 766 6624
GET FORM HERE: https://www.statssa.gov.za/vacancies/Z83/Z83.pdf
CLOSING DATE: 28 OCTOBER 2022